Monday, August 12, 2013

I Have no idea what this blog is going to be about.
Right now I think I'm going to use it as a place to put my thoughts about Fashion and such.

A little background for those of you in the future who are looking back to when I didn't have anyone reading my blog and want to know how and why I started blogging.

First off, The name of the Blog. I am Friends with Laura Lawson Visconti. I've known her since I was in Middle School. I think most people who follow blogs would know who she is but for those who don't, go find her on instagram and from there you can find her blog. Her name on instagram is lauralawsonvisconti.

Second, What my life is doing right now; I am about to start my first year of fashion school. I have been interested in fashion since I was very young. I started dressing myself at 18 months.

Anyone who is interested in my views on fashion, I have a Pinterest account and I would start there because I will be referencing my fashion boards a lot.

I'm going to try and post on a regular basis so we'll see if that happens.

xoxo Hannah

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/type40idris/boards/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/foxjohannah

No comments:

Post a Comment