Monday, September 17, 2012

First Impressions

My friend is a blogger. She is great at writing and her words inspire. She is inspiring...

Maybe I could be a blogger. I have tried a few times. It never really panned out. I would start with a basic idea.
- My psychological view on my high school classmates -
I was a high schooler then, going to a special needs school, and frankly I found it intriguing.
I would talk to the school psychologists and get advice, kind of see if my ideas were sound.
I think my problem was that I was to intent on sticking to the focus. What I really need to do is write what I feel, when I feel it. Treat it as a diary not a teaching tool.

Additionally I have a problem with motivation and procrastination. Maybe you can see my problem...

I dont want this to seem like a negative blog and if by chance someone is reading this, just know that I am a pleasant person. I wanted to give you and idea of who I am, before I start ranting/excitedly chirping about Doctor Who or Supernatural.

I am a self proclaimed Superwholockian.
I feel like I might be losing track of the point of this post.
Here is a little bit about myself.
I love to take pictures but I do not have a camera, and I am a huge fan of television in general. I love technology and I love Macintosh Computers.
My Grammar is not necessarily the best but I enjoy words and writing so I hope you will let me know if I screw up.
In general I am writing this blog because I want to and because I am inspired by my friend who has made a living out of writing. How cool would that be? Truly doing what you love and getting sponsors in order to be able to live off that passion.

In closing, I enjoy writing and I hope you like reading this.
Have a nice day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment